“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
– James Clear
Make Time For You (Daily)
We can’t give our best to others until we look after ourselves. So, as 2024 kicks off, this is your reminder to invest in yourself!
This year, make it a point to carve out a little ‘me time’ every day. It could be as simple as enjoying a cup of tea in peace, taking a brisk walk, or diving into a good book.
The key is to do something daily that makes you feel recharged and happy. Remember, it’s the small, consistent acts of self-care that add up to a big impact on your well-being!
Build Systems to Take Control of Your Year
Resolutions are fun and all, but you know what’s a better way to take control of your year? Putting systems in place that keep you on track even when willpower fails you.
Try establishing systems for:
- Setting monthly goals all through the year (rather than lofty New Year’s resolutions)
- Building habits through tracking your progress daily
- Counting wins and celebrating progress – this keeps us motivated year-round
If you want an easy way to do all of these things, a Panda Planner may be the best New Year gift you can give yourself. With the right systems in place, 2024 will be your most productive yet.
Michael Bernard Beckwith, Author & Founder of the Agape International Spiritual Center
Michael says his routine puts him in a mindset that’s going to keep him “from complaining or blaming,” regardless of what happens in his day. He:
- Starts the day with gratitude. “I’m grateful for my life,” he says. “This is a gift. I’m grateful for this gift.”
- Surrenders to Life and asks for the strength to handle every assignment that comes to him that day.
- Drinks warm water with minerals and lemon.
- Works out and then meditates.
Why it works:
- Gratitude has powerful research-backed benefits. Here are 35 of them.
- Hydration, exercise, and meditation form a healthy morning trifecta that nourishes both body and mind.
Kicking off a new year is a perfect time to reflect on and refresh your morning routine. What’s working for you? What isn’t? What’s missing?
Giving it a few moments of thought can really help you master your mornings in 2024. And don’t be shy to share your learnings with us – we’d love to hear from you!